News

TO CHILDEREN FROM DANMARK DIED IN SAUDI-ARABIA

A Danish family living in the city Jeddah in Saudi Arabia according to the newspaper Saudi Gazette suffered a tragedy, after having inhaled gift that was laid out to squash cockroaches.

Familiar to children of ten and six years is dead. The danger lies in intensivavdelingen at the hospital.

The family must have inhaled the poison while they were at home in the house complex office Al-Masarrah night to Sunday. When they woke up the morning after they had very much pain.

It should have been the family's Danish neighbors had put out the poison when they went on holiday.

The father should be so far have managed to drive his two children to the hospital where they died a few hours later.

- The family inhaled the extremely dangerous insect poison in several hours while they slept, "says Sami Badawoud, head of health in Jeddah.

SIX DEATHS IN FEBRUARY

According to the newspaper should have been six similar deaths in February and police have found the residue of the substance aluminum phosphate in the Danish family's house.

This substance is prohibited to use indoors in Saudi Arabia.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License